Monday, January 16, 2017

Sad songs - 1

One of the saddest songs that I've ever heard. 
Take me somewhere nice by Mogwai. 

I did not understand it at first and then I researched it's meaning and found out how crazy deep and sad it is. Other than the beautiful and calm music, it's one of the greatest and deepest songs I've heard. 

Listen to it first and I will explain it later. 



The song is about this weird effect that happens in Glasgow, Scotland. There are a lot of chemical treatment plants that emit a weird mist that when combined with ambient light creates weird illusions. Many Glasgowians report seeing spaceships and ufo's in the fog. Some report abductions. This song is basically the writer begging to be taken somewhere nice by the aliens because he's sick of where he is.


God damn it's beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment