Sunday, April 16, 2017

Missing

I miss you, my dear 
I miss your beautiful blue eyes

I miss you sitting right here, 
with me under the clear blue sky

I miss the way your hands fit perfectly in mine,
I also miss your soft lips,

I miss you all the damn time, 
and I miss the touch of your fingertips, 

I miss the way you looked at me, 
as if I was someone no one could replace 

I just don't miss the way you left baby, 
or when you said you needed some space 

I do not miss you when you were selfish 
nor when you only cared about your well-being

I do not miss how you suddenly left me to perish
or how you turned around and left me to bleed 

I do not miss the way you mocked me
and I definitely do not miss you acting like a child

I do not miss when we argued and didn’t agree 
you have no idea that my heart has been defiled

I do not miss your twisted thoughts,
but I do miss us talking extremely late

I do not miss how you waited for me to connect the dots,
I got lost my dear, I couldn’t continue moving straight

I do not miss you when you shut me out,
babe you never gave me a chance to save you

I do not miss you when you kept on having doubts
about what we were and what we went through

I do not miss our last goodbye,
it was one of the hardest things to get over

I do not miss that one last cry,
as I realized that this might be the last time we talk forever.







No comments:

Post a Comment